If you want to study Spanish in Havana and have not yet decided how many hours are necessary for you. Here you will find some proposals of Spanish Courses in Cuba that will help you to select the course of your interest.
Proposals of Spanish Courses in Havana
- Private Spanish lessons: These Spanish courses in Cuba are designed for all language levels, they have 20, 25 or 30 teaching hours per week. It is the best option if you would like to spend some time focusing on any particular areas of the language which you feel require greater attention. It is a more exclusive and personalized course, structured according to your needs.
- Standard Spanish Course: It has 20 hours of Spanish lessons per week. This Spanish course is ideal for students with a basic level. It allows the perfect mix of classes and free time. Spanish classes finishes at noon, which leaves you all afternoon free to get to know the city and its surroundings.
- Intensive Spanish Course: These Spanish courses has 30 hours of Spanish lessons per week. They are excellent for students of an intermediate or advanced level. Spanish classes usually last until after noon, but the dynamics of them will not leave you feeling tired.
- Spanish Course for Business: it has 30 hours’ lessons per week and the goal of providing the students, with intermediate or advanced level of Spanish, a structured development of their knowledge on the oral and written skills and the necessary resources to conduct business in Spain or Latin America. This spanish courses in Cuba are perfect to combine holidays and increase the knowledge of Spanish language for business. Ideal for university students beginning courses in Hispanic Universities.
- Basic Spanish and Improvement Course for Diplomats: It is designed for non-Spanish-speaking officials of the diplomatic sector who complete missions in Cuba. It is a flexible program that adapts to the personal interests of its students. These Spanish courses are individual, you can hire the amount of teaching hours that are of your interest. Payment is made weekly, always on the first day of classes.
- “Havana Language Tour” are Spanish courses designed to learn Spanish in Havana, and include a city tour (Havana) and excursions to other towns in Cuba such as Viñales, Cienfuegos or Trinidad. In these Spanish courses, the Spanish lessons in Havana open their borders and leave the classroom to the streets of Havana, where students are able to practice their communication skills in a real environment.
- Spanish Grammar Course: Spanish course in Cuba designed for students interested in knowing or improving Spanish grammar. It is structured with 15 teaching hours per week for students of all levels, from initial to advanced